Monday, January 16, 2012

The Collaborators (National Theater Live) A

--Thank you Third Rail for organizing these presentations of National Theater Live here in Portland.  We are sorry you did not--for this presentation--as you have for all the others-- hand out an information sheet about the play and cast. 

So I am lacking a lot of details as I write .. maybe I'll find the info on line and add it later.  But while it is fresh in my mind I want to say..

this is a great play--It is about the nexus between 'art and politics' and covers lots of other territory in the process especially pertaining to personal responsibility and rationalizations while it suggests that governing really is hard -- that would include governing yourself--as well as a nation.  Fabulous acting! Highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment